BOARD OF DIRECTORS
S N Rao - Chairman and Managing Director
- Mr S. N. Rao is the Chairman and Managing Director of Supreem Pharmaceuticals Mysore Pvt Ltd.
- Starting his career at Sandoz (I) Ltd (a Swiss Multinational in Mumbai) in their Product Development department, he subsequently worked in various departments before the entrepreneur bug bit him. He quit a rewarding career to start Supreem Pharmaceuticals Mysore Pvt. Ltd in 1985.
- With more than 45+ years of experience in the Pharma and Nutraceutical Industry, he is a visionary and has grown the company to its current levels. Starting from a modest infrastructure and a small team, the company now has more than 150 people and multiple plants at multiple locations serving a global clientele. He continues to spearhead the exponential growth of the company.
- Sharing his vast experience as an entrepreneur and a businessman, Mr S N Rao was the chairman of the Confederation of Indian Industry, Mysore Zone.
- Mr S N Rao has a B.Sc (Tech) and a Diploma in Business Management from Mumbai University.
Geeta S Rao - Executive Director
- Mrs Geeta Rao is the Executive Director Of Supreem Pharmaceuticals Mysore Pvt Ltd.
- She started her career in a Public sector bank in Mumbai. After 10 years she applied for VRS and has been working for the past 35+ years for the growth of the organisation.
- Her innovative inputs in Finance and HR have helped the company scale new heights. The company has been lauded on various platforms for its unique practices
- Mrs Geeta Rao is a B.A Graduate of Mumbai University.
Aditya S Rao – Director
Aditya has over 13 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and has been a key contributor to the management of Supreem.
With a hands-on approach, he has gained critical experience in managing various departments at Supreem Pharma. Currently, he manages and provides strategic and operational guidance in Production, Quality Assurance, Warehouse Management and Marketing. He has also conceptualized and executed several automation initiatives within the company to improve efficiency & quality across departments.
Additionally, he is deeply involved in the planning and execution of the second generation of growth of Supreem.
Aditya has a Post Graduate degree in Commerce from Sydenham College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai University, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management in Family Managed Business from S. P. Jain Institute for Management and Research, Mumbai, India.
Amit S Rao – Director
With over 10 years of experience in the company and in the industry, in his current role, he looks after Production and Quality Control, and assists in setting strategic direction for the company. His relentless passion for continuous improvement has resulted in a manufacturing productivity increase of over 30% over the last 2-3 years.
Amit is a graduate with a Bachelor of Pharmacy from JSS College of Pharmacy, University of Mysore, and an MS in Industrial Pharmacy from Long Island University, New York.
He was selected amongst several international young managers to attend the Young Managers Training program of Indo-German Chamber of Commerce in 2015 in Germany.
The Core Team
Vinay Rajanna – South India Sales Head
- Vinay has 25+ years of experience in FMCG Sales & Distribution in organizations such as Hindustan Unilever, Parle Agro, Kohinoor Speciality Foods
- Vinay’s mantra is Connect & Collaborate rather than command & control
Satish S Lingam
Head – Product Development & HoReca head
Education & Qualification:
14+ years of experience in the field of Advertising & Marketing
Import & Export Management + Supply chain Management certificate course
Bates141 Advertising Pvt, Ltd - 2 yrs, DDB Mudra Advertising Pvt.ltd., - 5 years
Manipal Healthcare Enterprises - 2 years, Izmo Web - 2 years
Aibono Agritech - 1 year
Entrepreneur & Consultant - 3 years
Brands handled: Chik Shampoo, Cavins Milk, Amrutanjan, Bigbazaar, Payback, Eenadu Publication, Derby Clothing
Head- Brand Marketing & E-commerce
- 17 years of work experience in Advertising Agencies, FLMG and FMCG with brand marketing & performance marketing in Real Estate, Liquor, Hospitality, FMCG and Telecom brands
- Held Senior Marketing position with Vivo Karnataka and put Vivo on the map with top sales with marketing budget spends of Rs 140 crores 2017 to 2021
- A strategic thinker with exposure in strategy development and research
- Has hand on experience in TVC and Film production
- Experience in Social Media Marketing & E-commerce marketing
Brand handled: Santoor Soaps, ITC confectionery, Vladivar Vodka, Jockey, Murugappa Group, Brigade Builders, Vivo India
Vinod Kumar K S
Head - Human Resources
- Master of Social Work and MBA – HR, with more than 17 years of various Industry experience. Before that, he worked in companies like Wrigley’s, Group 4 Securitas, PVR Cinemas, Nitesh Estates, etc
- He has worked both in India and Overseas
- He will be overseeing Talent Acquisition, Talent Retention, Training in terms of Attitudes, Skills & Knowledge and Admin activities of SSF