It is important to note that while Supreem Super Foods makes the best efforts to ensure cancellations, returns, and refunds are available to the users of the website , it places certain restrictions on the same to meet business, legal, and contractual obligations. In each such case, the Guidelines shall prevail over this policy, and you need to acquaint yourself with the applicable Guidelines while making a purchase on the website.
The Cancellation, Return, and Refund Policy envisages the terms and conditions under which:
- You may cancel your order at any point until it is out for delivery and within 8 hours of you placing the order. Please note that once your order is out for delivery, it cannot be cancelled or refunded irrespective of the mode of payment. If your cancellation is accepted, your payment will be refunded within 15 working days to the account from which you have made the payment.
- You may cancel orders for goods purchased by you within a stipulated period.
- You may return goods/services purchased by you subject to a valid reason.
- You may obtain a refund for goods/services purchased by you under certain conditions.
When can a product be returned to Supreem Super Foods?
- If you receive a faulty, expired, or defective product.
- If you receive a product that is different from what you ordered.
What are the conditions for returning products to Supreem Super Foods?
- The products must be returned in the original condition they were received in, along with any bills, tags, labels, etc.
- The products must be in their original form and unsoiled.
- The brand packaging should be intact.
- The replacement of a product will be subject to the availability of the product on the website at that time.
To raise a dispute, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Your email must contain:
- The name of the product.
- The order ID.
- A detailed description of the nature of your concern This must be done within 3 days of you receiving the product.
What to do in case an order is not delivered?